Last update of November 27, 2018
This Policy is not applied to the practices of companies, which are not owned or controlled by Incognito Private Messenger, or to people, who are not the developers of Incognito Private Messenger, or whom we do not manage. If you do not agree with our rules, please do not use this application.
What is Incognito Private Messenger?
Incognito Private Messenger is an application for exchanging text and audio messages, audio calls, and file transfer.
The Types of Information that we do not collect, as well as that we collect:
1. We do not collect: your phone number, your name or any other data.
2. The server stores only the name of the chat, invented by you or invented by your talk partner, as well as the nickname.
3. Unread messages are stored on the server for 7 days, after that they are deleted and remain only on your phone.
4. Read messages are deleted from the server IMMEDIATELY after reading and remain only on your phone, as well as on the members’ of your general chat phones.
5. We collect non-personal data: a number of chats in the messenger, a number of users, the average time spent in the chat, errors arising from users, a number of messages and other non-personal data.
How We Use Non-Personal Data
We do not use Personal Information.
Non-personal data is used as follows:
1. In order to create, operate and improve our Service;
2. We send you reminders, technical notifications, updates, alerts, security support and administrative messages;
3. We carry out our daily business needs, such as service administration, analytics, fraud pvention, or compliance with the law.
4. We can share non-personal data with analytics companies to learn more information about that how users interact with the application. It allows us to optimize the Service and improve our operations.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information
Except as provided in this document, we will not (and cannot) disclose your Personal Information to third parties. We do not have access to it.
It is possible that there will be cases, when the provision of your personal information is required by law. In this case, we will proceed from what we have. These may be the cases:
(a) participating in current court proceedings, executing a court order, or taking legal proceedings, in which we participate;
(b) implementation and protection of our rights, property and interests, including in order to comply with our agreements, policies;
(c) responding to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) responding to your service requests;
(e) protection of the rights, property, or personal safety of Incognito Private Messenger, its members, and the public;
(f) in connection with or during negotiations for any merging, sale of company assets, financing or purchasing of all or part of our business by another company, or (g) to exchange information with your consent.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use common industry standards to protect your personal information, and we constantly strive to protect your information and privacy as much as possible. Unfortunately, no data transmission via Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% reliable. As a result, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information that you disclose or transfer in the Internet. However, we do our best to secure your communication as possible: we do not use your phone numbers and do not interact with your contact book, we use end-to-end encryption and much more.
Incognito Private Messenger is not intended for children under the age of 21, and does not collect any information about children under the age of 21 knowingly. We require that all Incognito Private Messenger users be at least 21 years old (or the age of legal capacity in your country), or that they receive parental consent or approval to use the Service.